Memberships and accreditations
As a global leader in security solutions, G4S is a member of many different national and regional groups and associations.
Leadership of security representative bodies
G4S leaders share their extensive expertise and experience in security representative bodies around the world, helping to improve regulatory environments and build a safer world.
- In India, David Hudson, G4S Regional President for North Africa, Middle East and South Asia, is chair of the European Business Group.
- In Hong Kong, Ted Devereux, G4S Regional President for Asia Pacific, founded and chairs the Hong Kong Security Association.
- Nick Buckles, Chief Executive of G4S, is President of the European Security Transport Association.
- In the Netherlands, Hans Duijst, Managing Director of G4S Netherlands, is a Member of the Board of the Association of Private Security Companies.
- In Poland, G4S helped to found the Association of Security Companies (PZFO) and Carsten Nilsen, Managing Director, G4S Security Services (Poland ), is a Member of the Board.
- In the United States, Robert Kilbride, Associate General Counsel for our US Division, The Wackenhut Corporation, is Secretary of the National Association of Security Companies.
- In Canada, Paul Rivenbark , Chief Executive of G4S Security Services (Canada), is a founder member and past President of the Association of Professional Security Agencies.
G4S corporate memberships
G4S is a corporate member of a range of different business groups and think tanks. They include:
Confederation of British Industry: the main representative body for British business
Centre for European Reform: a think-tank devoted to reforming the European Union
Chatham House: an organisation for the analysis of international political, business and security issues
Confederation of European Security Services: a European grouping of national security associations of private security companies (G4S is a member of many national associations)
European Security Transport Association: an association representing the cash industry logistics business across Europe
Ligue Internationale des Sociétés de Surveillance: an association of private security organisations throughout the world.
Transparency International (UK): the UK chapter of the world's leading non-governmental anti-corruption organisation