G4S employees' trust
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and all our business aim to ensure that employees are supported during difficult times.
At the discretion of the fund's trustees, the G4S Employee Trust helps to provide such support, giving urgent financail and pratical assistance to many current and former employees.
The Trust has made a difference in many instances. They include:
- paying to rebuild employees' homes demolished by an earthquake in Indonesia
- financially supporting the family of an employee killed during a riot in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- helping a UK employee financially while they recovered from a serious injury sustained during service
- giving a grant to an employee in Canada who is the sile carer for a family member with a terminal illness
- providing counselling and financial assistance to more than 60 employees in Kenya who were left homeless as a result of post-election violence.